With the invention of blunt-ended knives in Europe, The world found a lasting effect on dining etiquette. But, what about survival? What if you get stuck in an unwanted situation suddenly? A knife can be an essential survival weapon for your aid. It gives you a fierce chance at making it out alive of the problem. Any knife will serve in any case. But, it is wise to go for those used in combat situations. The following lines will walk you through the top 10 Knives for combat, survival, and fighting. But, let us first take a look into the history of knives.
The Best Ten Knives For Survival, Combat, And Fighting:
- Cold Steel SRK Knife: This comes with a large 6-inch San Mai III stainless steel blade. Cold Steel is one of the leading knife makers, and they put all their efforts into manufacturing the best knives. It is a superior quality knife that can withstand any condition. It features a clip point and is reasonably priced.
- KA-BAR Bowie Knife: With a 7-inch blade and stacked leather handle, the Bowie knife is sleek, functional, and utterly gorgeous. The sharpness of the blade is commendable. Your possession is crafted in Taiwan.
- Fallkniven A1: It is an 11-inch masterpiece featuring a 6.3-inch laminated VG-10 steel blade. Durable and robust, this knife comes with a Kraton handle and Zytel sheath.
- Bear Grylls Ultimate: With a full length of 10-inches, the survival knife features a 4-inches carbon steel blade. It comes with
- Buck 120 general: It features a 7.38-inch stainless steel blade and a Cocobola handle. With a fixed handle, the knife is apt for tackling any situation. The blade is partially serrated.
- ESEE-6: Featuring the perfect weight, balance, and 11.75 inches of length, the ESEE-6 has the most extended blade length. It succeeds flawlessly to be one of the top 10 knives. Moreover, its curvy design makes it perfect to fits in any hand.
- Victorinox Spartan Swiss Army Knife: Featuring the most used design for over 100 years, the Victorinox Spartan Swiss Army Knife is utterly modern and efficient. This multi-use knife comes with 12 utility tools. With a 3.6-inches close length, the blade is lightweight and portable.
- KA-BAR Becker Companion: One of the best tactical knives, the Becker Companion comes with 5.5-inches of 1095 Cro-Van steel blade. With 16 ounces of weight, this knife mirrors sheer excellence.
- Victorinox Curved Skinning Knife: this 6-inches beauty is perfect for skin on your hunting trip. It looks stunning and gives you a tight grip.
- Gerber LMF II Knife: Reasonably priced as low at $100, the Gerber offering features 4.84 inches partially serrated 420HC stainless steel blade. It is rust-resistant, durable, and highly efficient. It even comes with a window breaker.
Know the Ideal Survival Knife Blade Length:
The blade length of a survival knife is quite essential. The blade size varies from as little as 4-inches to as high as 8-inches. The ideal length varies somewhat between 4-inches to 6-inches. Shorter the blade, the more flexibility you will get. However, longer blades used in combat situations give you precision and power.
Find The Best Knives:
Knife Depot is your destination to find the best knives used in combat situations. Our inventory features the sturdiest knives apt for fights, hunting, and your survival. We have stacked up on knives from all the leading manufacturers in the market. We dish out affordable options to meet your requirements. Scroll through our webshop and select the befitting option for yourself. Get ready to go on a hunting trip fully equipped with the finest tactical knives.
A Brief History Of Knives:
It could be said that the use of knives as weapons was widespread ever since Prehistoric Times. However, it is only in recent times that the knives are specifically designed for the dining table. Knives were first used as a cutlery item almost more than 500 years ago. But, they continued to be an essential weapon.
- The earliest variant of knives was made of Flint. It was much later that metal knives came forth.
- Copper was first used to craft symmetrical double-edged daggers used in combat situations.
- Bronze Age saw the first single-edged knife more than 4000 years ago.