Most females feel they have no issues with their vaginal health, elasticity, or lubrication with aging. But some females may face problems like sexual dysfunction including painful sex, lack of sexual satisfaction, vaginal dryness, vaginal laxity, or other gynecological problems like prolapsed bladder or stress incontinence can have a significant impact on their quality of life.
Laser vaginal tightening is a non-surgical method used to tighten the vagina, which can lose its muscle tone and feel loose after childbirth, menopause or other medical conditions. Laser vaginal tightening is indeed a suitable and convenient option for women in Delhi.
There are a number of vaginal tightening options available, from home remedies to surgical methods. All of such vaginal tightening options claim to tighten the vagina without any risks or side effects. But, not all of them provide the benefits they claim to offer. This makes laser vaginal tightening in Delhi the most suitable and successful option for women.
Why Laser Vaginal Tightening in Delhi is the best option for females
Laser vaginal tightening treatment in Delhi is a minimally invasive vaginal tightening procedure. Here are 5 most relatable reasons why laser vaginal tightening treatment in Delhi is the best option for females.
- Treatment for urinary problems- Many females suffer from stress urinary incontinence where urine leaks accidentally or involuntarily. To treat this condition, often gynecologists recommend the patient for a vaginal tightening procedure. After the laser vaginal tightening treatment, the problem of urinary leakage gets controlled and eventually resolved.
- Non-surgical treatment for prolapsed uterus- Laser vaginal tightening treatment in Delhi addresses and successfully treats the problem of prolapsed uterus. Depending on the intensity of the problem, the gynecologists will suggest the number of sessions of laser vaginal tightening the female would need.
- Reduces pain during sex- Females often complain about pain during sex due to vaginal dryness. With aging, menopause and after childbirth, a vagina may lose its natural lubrication. Vaginal dryness may also be caused due to hormonal imbalance. Females facing this problem can go for laser vaginal tightening in Delhi to reduce pain during sex and penetration.
- Better lubrication- Laser vaginal tightening gives the vagina a youthful feeling. The female will have better lubrication and a tighter feeling in the vagina. A female can also undergo laser vaginal tightening along with labiaplasty for reconstruction of the labia along with vaginal tightening.
- Regain your self-confidence – Vaginal looseness or dryness can be a cause of an unsatisfied conjugal life. Laser vaginal tightening treatment in Delhi helps tighten the muscles around the vaginal canal and thus helps both the partners experience better sex and orgasm.
Benefits of laser vaginal tightening after childbirth in Delhi
Some females experience vaginal laxity after a vaginal delivery. This can affect their self-confidence and sexual pleasure during intercourse. Laser vaginal tightening after childbirth can address postpartum issues such as vaginal laxity, stress urinary incontinence and a weak pelvic floor.
It is advisable to wait for at least 3 months after delivery before having a laser vaginal tightening treatment.
Benefits of laser vaginal tightening for menopausal women in Delhi
Many females feel that their feminine health is affected after the menopause. Around 58% of females who have gone through the menopause experience vaginal dryness. A decline in vaginal lubrication can also cause painful penetration and intercourse, which can have an impact on the female’s confidence and sex drive.
Laser vaginal tightening treatment boosts the collagen production and elastin levels. This increases the natural vaginal lubrication, and therefore increases comfort and pleasure during sex.
Is laser vaginal tightening treatment permanent?
The vagina is made up of muscles. Just like with muscles in any other part of the body, the vaginal muscles can become loose or untoned with age or after multiple vaginal deliveries. This means that the results of laser vaginal tightening treatment will naturally wear off. However, the good part here is that the effects of laser vaginal tightening in Delhi are proven to last up to several years. The female is suggested to maintain intimate hygiene and perform pelvic floor exercises to enjoy the benefits of laser vaginal tightening for a prolonged time.
Many females consider laser vaginal tightening as it is a non-surgical treatment which provides immediate relief for various symptoms without the inconvenience of downtime post the procedure. Laser vaginal tightening in Delhi is a minimally invasive laser procedure which is completed in under 20 minutes! The female would have no pain, dizziness, or any other side effects after the surgery. The female can comfortable resume her normal life after the procedure, no bed rest is needed.