The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is the go-to digital payment instrument to meet all your purchase requirements. It gives you the freedom to change your shopping expenses into custom-made EMIs or equated monthly instalments so you can afford everything from a holiday on EMI to furniture and home appliances on EMI. This is a unique payment tool that gives you a pre-fixed loan amount of Rs. 4 lakh. If you are wondering how to get the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, apply online and get it almost instantly.
Methods to Apply for an EMI Card Online & Offline
There are two ways that you are able to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. You may get your card conveniently online or get it offline from any one of the Bajaj Finserv Network’s retail physical partner stores. Here are both ways to apply and get yourself a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card:
- Online Application – Applying online for the gives you quick access to the card and a whole new experience while shopping. Here are the steps to apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card online:
- Visit the Bajaj MARKETS platform and press the tab that states ‘Apply Now’.
- Enter some required information such as details of your profession, phone number, etc. You will also have to fill in your birth date and name as it appears on the PAN Card belonging to you.
- After this, you will get a ‘Check Your Approved Offer’ notification displayed on your screen.
- View your offer and complete the verification process required for KYC approval.
- Pay your joining fees of Rs. 530 online and authorise Bajaj MARKETS to undertake the e-mandate procedure to view and get access to your card in the Wallet App.
- Your card will be activated and you are able to see it in the Bajaj Wallet app.
- Offline Application – You are able to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offline too. Just enter any partner store of the Finserv Network, for instance Croma or Vijay Sales, and make your first purchase by activating your card offline:
- Visit a physical partner store.
- Choose the products you wish to purchase.
- Inform the staff of the store that you would like to select the option of payment with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, and you would like to apply for the same offline.
- You will be asked to provide basic information and certain documents for your KYC verification.
- After your verification, you can have access to your digital payment tool via the Wallet app.
What are the Benefits of Applying for an EMI Card Online?
Now you know that you can easily obtain the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Apply online at Bajaj MARKETS and you are exposed to a world of benefits. If you apply online, you get the following advantages:
- Online application lets you apply from the comfort of your home
- The online process is quick and easy
- You don’t have to wait to buy products as your card is instantly processed online
- You can upload documentation easily and your verification process is brief
A Summary of Different EMI Card Features
With the Bajaj EMI Card to tackle all your expenses, the features of this card are unique:
- You can buy products with a feature of NO Cost EMI which means you don’t pay any interest with your EMI payments.
- You can choose flexible tenures for repayment of EMIs, and these may range from 3 months to 2 years.
- You are able to buy products online and offline, choosing from more than 1.2 lakh partner retailers on the Finserv Network.
With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, your purchases become affordable and you never have to save up for long periods to buy the things you desire.