Cycling has to be one of the best activities that we can do without friends. Remember the time when we were children and cycled around our towns or localities in our little cycles? They are truly one of the best memories. There is something about a cycle that helps us induce those precious memories or create newer memories. Who says that we can have fun with friends and cycles only when were children? There is no better moment than the current moment, and the moment begs us to go on the ultimate joyride with our friends. Here we have amazing tips and tricks that can be used to make the most of this trip, so let’s get planning:
- Travel light: Biking trips can be deceiving in nature, we think we’re on a cycle and make packs heavily, but truly, every item should be vetted at least five times. You won’t need extra outfits and shoes on your bike-packing trip, especially if you’re riding up tall mountains. Pack light and distribute the essentials amongst the group. Two to three pairs of clothing and a pair of shoes, and some toiletries are all one needs.
- Distribute the essentials amongst friends: Apart from your personal luggage, there are some essentials that we’ll have to carry. These can be first-aid boxes, tool boxes, food items, tents, and other important things for a trip. Make sure that these essentials are divided amongst the group equally.
- Plan in advance: There are a lot of things to keep in mind while planning the trip. If you’re cycling in the mountains, such as the Himalayas, you must keep in mind the weather conditions like rain and snowfall in mind. Hotel bookings should also be kept in mind. If you desire, you can also go for a tour guide. A tour guide can help you make the right decisions about the correct bookings.
- Study the routes beforehand: Always study your routes in advance. Even if you think you understand the different stoppages and halts, still go through the map and understand the nitty gritty. An additional step could be going through different videos of bloggers who have already taken up the trip. This will help you gain some perspective, and you will be better prepared.
- Travel arrangements should be prepared to keep in mind everyone: There is a difference between preparing a trip for one to two people and planning a trip for over ten friends. Make sure that you keep in mind the budget constraints of your fellow friends, their health conditions, and the available holidays. Having a good communication line among your friends is always a good idea. You must also keep your cycles repaired and ready for the trip. Ninety-One Cycles have an amazing range of mountain bikes that will be your perfect buddy on this ride.
The tips above are perfect for planning the best trip ever; whether you’re exploring a scintillating ghost town or a beautiful trail in the mountains, the tips are applicable to all of them. Understand the three pillars of a successful rip: adequate planning, proper safety, and lots of fun. You’re now ready to attempt the best ride of your life with the best people; after all, there’s no one like good friends.