mushrooms or bats stardew valley mushrooms stardew valley mushrooms or bats
February 11, 2020 – Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue in Windows where the game would initialize incorrectly and start without audio.
- Fixed an issue where walkable objects such as torches could block it from attacking nearby enemies.
- You can now claim Gunther’s Ancient Seeds crafting recipe if you donated an Ancient Seeds artifact and collected only the seed and not the recipe.
- Fixed an issue that allowed animals to walk on certain tiles of water next to some bridges.
- Wallpapers can no longer be used in place of items to be transformed into craft products.
- Fixed Lewis statue handwriting not awarding its reward in Simplified Chinese localization.
January 31, 2020 – Bug Fixes
- Adjusted drop item pickups to be more responsive to customers in multiplayer and return to their previous locations less frequently.
- Item collection code adjusted so machines hidden in corners can be filled in without using cursor mode.
- Added that Elliott’s 14 hearts do not work properly in languages other than English.
- Fixed a data entry issue that caused some fish ponds to use incorrect data.
- Fixed the Shrimp Enthusiast shirt applying the wrong shirt illustration.
- Fixed a soft crash when watching the 2nd Fall movie in all languages other than English.
- Fixed the cursor not appearing in the top-level profession selector if the controller style menus option was disabled while using a controller.
- Unsuccessfully creating an unstackable item while you already have an item in your cursor no longer gives you credit for creating it.
- Fixed an issue where garden pots would consume seeds without planting them if planted more than one tile apart.
- Fixed color picker sliders on the Farmhand build screen having incorrect navigation in the controller.
- Fixed fruit tree clogging logic when checking for wrong tile.
- Fixed the dagger strike sound effect repeating for an additional time in multiplayer if another player was in the same area.
- Krobus will no longer get jealous if you gift him characters that you are dating after he moves in.
- Penny now leaves Garden Pots alone in cardiac event 14 of hers.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Sam’s Cardiac Event 6 to crash smoothly.
- The game now reissues the player with the Qi’s Challenge mission if he had previously opened the mail, but dismissed it without accepting the mission.
- You can no longer gift quest items or items that cannot be gifted during the Feast of the Winter Star.
- Adjusted some NPC gift reactions (Vincent and Jas now dislike Triple Shot Espresso, Dwarf now loves Lemon Stone, and Sam now enjoys the Joja Cola stall).
- Adjusted the desert map so that crab pots placed in the water are no longer incorrectly processed and items can no longer be placed on top of the desert merchant.
- Removed catfish from Willy’s fishing missions during the winter, as it is impossible to catch one without a rain totem.
- Fixed incorrect looping ambient noise in Deep Woods at night.
- Fixed an issue where the Japanese localization dialog for a spouse watering his crops would incorrectly display both gender variants of the text.
- Fixed the Simplified Chinese localization incorrectly displaying sunflower seeds as a fall exclusive crop.
- Removed “<” from the Simplified Chinese localization of the “Pet Loves You” dialog.
- Fixed an issue where Junimos would display an empty text bubble when bringing a package to Junimo Hut after completing a Simplified Chinese or Korean package.
- Fixed an issue where viewing Junimo Note before learning to read it would cause certain text to permanently display much larger in Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and Korean localizations.
- Fixed a bug in the crafting menu that could cause additional resources to be consumed in certain situations.
- Adjusted the Four Corners farm map to fix the layering issue with buildings.
- Fixed a bug where the Wizard Tower could be entered before unlocking the Community Center.
- Taking a screenshot of the map while the option to show menu backgrounds is on will no longer display the menu in the screenshot.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain wallpapers to award a Lost Book when selected from the Catalog.
- Fixed an issue where you could get your grange score immediately after asking Lewis to judge his grange during the stardew valley mushrooms or bats Fair.
December 4, 2019 – Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Crane Game would crash when loading on Mac builds.
- Fixed workbenches not pulling items out of chests that were on carpets.
- Fixed an issue where Robin would stay in bed if she was upgrading certain buildings with game load.
- Reverted placement rules introduced in 1.4.1 that prevented players from creating floors or torches on their spouse’s porch tiles. Instead, spouses will now ignore the floor
- and “put out” torches that are placed on those tiles when they move there in the morning.
- Fixed a bug where buying a magic rock candy, exiting to the title, and then reloading the game would cause the candy to not appear in the store again.
- Fixed a crash when pressing dialogue advance buttons during transition between maps during an event.
- Fixed a possible soft crash that would occur if you passed out in another player’s bed.
- Fixed an issue where the screen would partially fade when Demetrius comes to ask you about the Farm Cave.
- Clicking the Emoji menu toggle button on the gamepad no longer displays the on-screen keyboard.
- Adjusted rumble in third party controllers. This may not completely solve problems in certain third-party controllers, but it will at least avoid states where noise is stuck.
- Fixed an issue where characters would greet you through a speech bubble even if they weren’t in the same place (for example, Elliot welcomes you to his hut, even though he is standing on the beach)
- Disabled from performing certain actions (such as using a returning scepter) during farm events at night.
- Wild plums are now labeled as fruits.
- Grandpa’s Shrine should now always award the appropriate reward for reaching 4 candles.
- Fixed the issue where collecting an item with the “Botanist” profession would fail if the inventory was full, even though the gold level item was present in the inventory.
- The Slime Enchanting Ring should now protect against Giant Slimes.
- You can no longer touch a stump.
- Fixed the graphical issue of Joja Warehouse in winter.
- The “Check action” mapped keys should now work to attach the bait to a rod.
- Your baby should now be born correctly, even if she passes out in mine on the eve of the birth.
- Moonlight Jellies engagement accident.
- The Sword of the Galaxy should now really be impossible to lose.
- You can no longer waste hay in a hopper because it has no silo.
- Fruit trees can no longer be planted outside the farm.
- Corrections of typographical errors