USCarJunker is a free, nationwide junk car service that purchases vehicles from private sellers by facilitating instant offers. The main intention behind this is to provide you with a means to sell your junk car online with a level of speed and convenience that would otherwise be unavailable, especially when unloading old vehicles that may be in poor or no longer drivable condition.
You only need to provide the details of the car that you are intending to sell, and you will be provided with a fast, no-obligation offer. It is for this reason that we decided to take a deeper look into how the service works and if it really is the best solution to your junk car sale needs.
How Does USCarJunker Work?
You only need to fill out a simple online form that will require you to describe your vehicle in detail. This means mentioning the car’s model, make, year, mileage, drivability, any present points of damage, etc. Here is a full list of things that the company will usually want to determine about your junk car:
- Is the car drivable?
- Are the car’s tires inflated and the wheels mounted?
- What is the vehicle’s mileage?
- Is there any visible body damage?
- Does the car have any history of fire or flood damage?
- Are the mirrors, windshield, and lights in good condition?
- Is the car missing any exterior body panels or interior parts?
However, you should keep in mind that the more information you are able to provide on your vehicle, the more accurate you can expect the cash offer to be. This means taking the time to ensure that you have double-checked everything on this list beforehand.
Once you complete the form and submit it, the company’s representatives will review your application. In most cases, you can expect to receive a cash offer within 24 hours, and should you decide to accept it, you can get rid of your junk car on USCarJunker by allowing them to purchase your car and pay you the specified amount as soon as they inspect the car and tow it away.
Will USCarJunker Purchase My Junk Car?
USCarJunker is willing to present you with a quote on your vehicle, no matter if it is new, used, or a complete junker. After all, even if the car is a complete beater, the buyers within USCarJunker’s network are often seeking out vehicles for spare parts. It is for this reason that if your car happens to be a junker, this is one of the best online services that you can rely on to offload a vehicle that you are unlikely to find a buyer for.
On a similar note, if the car that you are looking to sell happens to be customized with a variety of aftermarket accessories, then it is often best to remove them. This is because such upgrades don’t usually have that much impact on the cash offer that you will receive. A more practical option is to remove those accessories and consider selling those parts yourself.
How Much Can I Expect To Get From My Cash Offer?
Online junk car companies like USCarJunker are usually very quick and convenient, which is often where the cost of using their services comes in. And while this doesn’t mean that the service comes at a price, as it is completely free to use, you are most likely going to end up leaving money on the table if you sell to them.
However, this is often better than attempting to sell the vehicle on your own, which can take weeks if not months. On average, you can expect USCarJunker’s representatives to reach out to you within 24 hours of you accepting their offer, and you will also be provided with the agreed-upon funds once they send someone to pick up your vehicle.
Should I Sell My Junk Car To A Private Buyer?
As we mentioned before, choosing to sell your junk car privately will usually require you to invest a good amount of effort. And more often than not, the time and money you will spend looking for a buyer will never be worth the extra cost-savings. In that regard, utilizing USCarJunker is usually the more preferable option to avoid all the extra hassle.
They simply come to where you are located and collect the vehicle before giving you the agreed-upon payment. However, if you do have a fully-functioning car that comes without any problems, then it is worth it to try and sell the vehicle on your own, as you are more likely to recover a larger sum of money for it.
Pros and Cons of Using USCarJunker
Some of the main benefits of using USCarJunker to sell your car are:
- It’s the fastest way to sell it: All car offers from USCarJunker are instant, thereby allowing you to get rid of your unwanted vehicle without much hassle or fuss.
- The online process is straightforward: To get started, all you need to do is to fill out an online form and wait for a quote to be sent your way. If you accept the offer, they will simply come to pick up the vehicle at a prescribed time and make the payment. They will even facilitate towing whenever necessary.
- All offers are nonobligatory: With USCarJunker, you have the option of choosing whether or not you want to accept the offer. You can either turn it down or accept the offer and be rid of the car.
On the flip side, there are still a few downsides to using the service to keep in mind:
- It isn’t the best choice for a car in good condition: If your car happens to be new with low mileage or be used but is still in near-perfect condition, then you are more likely to get a better deal by selling the vehicle to a private buyer.
- You won’t get the true value of the car: Since the company specializes in purchasing junk cars quickly, you can expect the extra convenience to come at a price, which is why the offers will often be slightly lower than expected.
USCarJunker is undoubtedly the best option for those looking to get rid of an old vehicle or are in need of a quick cash injection in exchange for their junk car. However, if you do own a car in good condition, then you should try to find yourself a private buyer first before opting for such a service.
Overall, the company is highly reliable, trustworthy, and committed to providing you with the ideal customer experience, so there is no reason not to head over to their website and kickstart the process of unloading that old beater from your yard today!