In the UAE, there are so many exciting activities to do that you’re practically overwhelmed with options. In addition to Ras al Khaimah’s longest zipline in the world, there are activities like sand bashing, skydiving and snorkelling. The most difficult decision is deciding which adventure activity is ideal for you. You will undoubtedly have a blast, and that much is certain. So book the emirate airlines tickets, pack your bags and enjoy the below mentioned, some of the most daring activities to pump you up in the UAE:
- Base Jump from the Burj Khalifa’s Pinnacle: Imagine jumping from the 163rd level, while your brain continues screaming louder as you continue to descend, and picture your heartbeat circulating blood at a rate equivalent to the pace at which you are falling from the top. Your adrenal glands will undoubtedly benefit from that encounter, which is assured in Dubai.
- Skydiving Above the Palm Jumeirah: Your vacation is useless if you don’t observe the Palm Jumeirah islands as you drop from a height of 14,000 feet above the ground. The doors of the helicopter open as you ascend to a height of 14,000 feet. A guy calls for you to approach the door as the wind gusts in your direction and the noise of the helicopter blades can be heard in the background. As you descend, you’ll be able to see The Atlantis, the Burj Khalifa, and other significant buildings in addition to The Palm.
- The Sand Bashing: Do you like speed? The dune in Dubai is the perfect place to indulge your ambition to race against the wind. Dubai was created in a desert, so why not experience its origin? You’ll be seated in the driver’s seat of an SUV. You shift into fourth gear and accelerate while being surrounded by dunes worth of sand as you race for your life with adrenaline pumping.
- Move around on a Flyboard: Dubai is ruled by the sea on one end, and the desert on the other. The finest of these sports, FlyBoarding, are also brought along by it. The Fly Board has made transitioning between swimming and flying much simpler. The technology that allows for amphibious travel is quite simple to learn and greatly stimulates your adrenal glands. With a peak speed of 150 KMPH, you may fly 100 feet above the surface or submerge yourself in the ocean.
- Zip Line: Dubai has added the longest zip line sport in the world to its list of world records. A zip line goes 1800 feet over the Dubai Fountains in 40 seconds and at speeds of 60 to 70 KMPH. It not only gives you a surge of excitement but also a panoramic perspective over Dubai, with all of its spectacular structures, zigzag flyovers, and the many hues of the sky.
- Scuba diving with sharks: Are you game when faced with 300 razor-sharp teeth, 300 pounds, and a tank full of people? A highly popular sport is scuba diving. Shark diving, in contrast, is comparatively rare and far more thrilling. Shark diving is possible at the Dubai Mall and is among the most dangerous.
- Snorkelling: Snorkelling is the activity to choose if you want to get up close and personal with aquatic life, swim with them and see how beautiful reefs and marine life can be. The Gulf seas are the finest experience there. Even though there are several locations where you may go snorkelling, Atlantis – The Palm has the greatest.
- Fishing in the deep sea: Dubai is highly regarded for being one of the world’s top sailfish locations since it is a coastal city. Because of the people’s love of fish as a food source and the adventurous activities that include harvesting fish from the deepest part of the sea that takes place in Dubai, deep-sea fishing is an important aspect of Arabic culture.
- Water Park Aquaventure: One of the Gulf’s most nerve-wracking rides, The Leap of Faith, is located at Aquaventure. You’ll feel as if you’re floating in the air on this slide because of its height and steepness. However, the section where you have to pass through a shark pool to get to the slide’s bottom is the finest.